Rocket Video Cast | Chromecast app for iPhone and iPad
5568 ratings )
Photo & Video
Current version: 3.4
, last update: 6 months ago
First release : 19 Dec 2012
App size: 47.35 Mb
Unleash your Chromecast with Rocket Video Cast. With Rocket you can browse the web and stream any web video on your Chromecast/Google Cast attached TV.
Rocket is also a fully featured file manager that allows you to store files to your iOS device. You can then view the stored files right on your device offline or transfer them to your computer, and of course you can cast your stored videos to your big screen, just copy them into the app using iTunes File Sharing.
- Cast videos from all major streaming video sites
- Cast from major file sharing sites
- Full featured web browser
- Start screen with the most frequent visited history entrys
- Open saved tabs on startup
- Real-time search in your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs
- Search engine integration in the Address bar
- Share URLs via Twitter, Mail
- Search in the website
- Passcode protected
- FTP Server to transfer files in and out of the app
- FIle Manager to organize your files in folders etc.
- Playlists and background audio
- Address bar search engine options (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage can be changed App Settings > Search Engine)
- Multi format video/audio player allows you to play almost any video and audio format without leaving the app (wmv, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, 3gp, sf, avi, divx, dv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, vob, webm, wm, mp3, m4a, wma).
- Extract audio from mp4 files (convert to mp3)
- Cast your Rocket playlist for files in the app
..and lots lots more.
Supported format for Chromecast include mp4, m4v, m3u8, hls, and live streams are supported.
IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
Flash video, iTunes purchased videos, Silverlight and other DRM protected videos like Amazon Instant Videos, HBO now, Hulu, Netflix are not supported!
This app is not affiliated with Google or one of its products or trademarks and is developed independently.
Pros and cons of Rocket Video Cast | Chromecast app for iPhone and iPad
Rocket Video Cast | Chromecast app good for
Easy to use and works well with online and downloaded videos.
This is the best app ever! The support is fantastic too! Best purchase ever
It was annoying not being able to cast videos that werent on Netflix or YouTube, but this app saved me from all that pain! I can finally play videos I downloaded and saved onto my phone. A+! Recommend this app!
This app has made my life way easier seeing things on the tv.
I was looking for an app that I can stream alot of things to, not just youtube. This one did it!
An option to sort files by more than just title. Date downloaded. File type. The simple things. And I wish it worked with firestick as well. There is a rocket firestick app, but I dont want separate apps. Other than that it works well for chromecast.
Some bad moments
Dont buy it. It not working, always get the message " device authentication fail"
Ever since the newest update I havent been able to stream my favorite shows to my tv
I am experiencing many issues with current version of the app. Application closes itself unexpectedly and fails to cast many times. Other apps are not as good as this app though, I hope developers resolve the problems with a new update.
google play music,
google cast app,
google play store,
youtube red free,
google play games,
google play music app,
google play app,
chrome cast apps,
google chrome cast app,
youtube red music,
chrome cast app,
video and tv cast,
and other. So, download free Rocket Video Cast | Chromecast .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Rocket Video Cast | Chromecast iOS app used & searched for